Managing Partner & Consultant
Simbai is a management consultant specializing in strategy development, process development, project management, risk management and performance measurement and metrics. Simbai has over 19 years of experience consulting having previously worked for Barnett/Parexel Consulting and IBM Business Consulting Services. Simbai was the founder and managing director for Savant LifeSciences Consulting which he managed from April 2010 through October 2014. His clients have included small and large multinational organizations.
He has participated in consulting projects in various roles including associate, business analyst, process/project consultant, trainer, workstream lead, subject matter expert, project manager, program manager and executive on loan. As an associate consultant he participated on projects as a report writer, workshop materials creator and data collector and analyst. As a project consultant, Simbai has facilitated various business process development workshops, requirements gathering workshops and made presentations to key stakeholders. He has developed training strategies, performed training needs assessments, developed training materials and delivered training on many engagements. As a workstream lead and project manager, he has managed project consultants and quality checked workstream deliverables to ensure they meet overall project requirements and objectives and are on time. He has been a subject matter expert on benchmarking, risk management and labeling projects. He has also served as a loaned executive for clients as they ramped up hiring activities.
Simbai's consulting style is very collaborative and approaches all his projects with a win, win mindset. Simbai is trained in various consulting methodologies, but is not beholden to any; his philosophy is methodologies and tools are means to an end and not the end!
Simbai was born in Zimbabwe, but left his native land to pursue studies in the United States of America. He lived in New Mexico (most beautiful part of the US) for two years until moving to the east to continue his studies. He is married and has two children.
- B.S., Engineering, Swarthmore College
- IBM Global Business Services
- Savant LifeSciences Consulting
You can talk to him about
- His family (wife, son and daughter)
- Liverpool Football Club
- 19 Years Industry / Consulting Experience in Strategy, Process Development and Optimization and Change Management
- Executive-on-Loan – Transitional Global Labeling Director
- Organizational Strategy and Design
- Program Management, Workstream Coordination
- Risk Assessment, Management and Control
- Business Systems Analysis, Requirements Gathering and Implementation Training
- Compliance Remediation, SOP, Procedural Documents and Quality System Processes
- Training Needs Assessments, Design and Delivery