Managing Partner & Consultant
Mr. Joseph Nassif is an experienced multilingual management consultant with over 19 years of leadership success at global companies throughout North, Central and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Joe has established skills in Business Strategy, Technology Implementation and Business Process Design, however Change Management is his specialty, particularly revolving around the organizational change associated with technology and business process implementation. Joe partners with leadership sponsors to develop and implement change strategies for global organizational transformations and collaborates with his teams of change agents to effectively support, drive and ensure sustained change program success.
Joe began his consulting career as a Personal Fitness Trainer where he quickly learned about needs assessments, analysis, visioning, planning and execution. Soon thereafter he joined Barnett International/PAREXEL as a Product Manager responsible for training curricula and interactive e-Learning in the Healthcare and Life Sciences sector. Joe transitioned to the implementation side of clinical training by delivering Electronic Data Capture and Clinical Trial Management System training programs for clinical research study sites and sponsors. He then joined IBM’s Global Business Services division where he consulted on numerous Strategy and Change transformation projects. Joe left IBM to serve as Director of Business Development for Y-Prime, a clinical IT services company, but returned to the consulting industry in 2010 by starting Proficio Consulting Group, a specialty change management firm which has since taken on Partners and evolved into a more robust consulting practice that offers complementary business strategy, process, technology and change management services globally.
Joe was born in Madrid, Spain, raised in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and educated in Philadelphia, PA. He has a B.S. in Biology with a minor in Spanish from Saint Joseph’s University and completed two years of graduate studies in Physiology at Temple University. He also has an MBA from the Thunderbird School of Global Management. He loves to travel and plays a variety of sports, but soccer is his true passion…Joe is a life-long Real Madrid fan and has attended five World Cup soccer tournaments. He actively supports the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and has served as President for both a local non-profit (TEASA) and the Philadelphia Chapter of Thunderbird’s Alumni Association. He resides in Wayne, PA with his wife and three children who keep him entertained and busy outside of working hours!
- MBA, Global Management, Thunderbird
- Post-Baccalaureate Graduate Studies, Physiology, Temple University
- B.S., Biology, St. Joseph’s University
- IBM Global Business Services
- Y-Prime, Inc.
You can talk to him about
- His wife and three children
- The Beautiful Game (Futbol/Football/Soccer!)
- Global Travel and Cuisines
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- 19-years of leadership success at global companies throughout the Americas, EU, EEMEA and Asia-Pacific
- Training Development and Delivery, Communications and Organizational Change
- Technology Implementation, Business Process Development and Optimization
- Corporate and Business Strategy, Product Management
- Business Development, Market Development, Marketing and Sales
- Technology: Clinical (CTMS & EDC), Regulatory, Project Portfolio & Resource Management, Transportation Management, Promotional Compliance, Business Intelligence Analytics & Reporting, Collaboration & Content Management
- Foreign Languages: Spanish (fluent); French (casual); Italian and Portuguese (Novice)