Managing Partner & Consultant
Mr. Andre Zeibari is an accomplished management consultant who has provided business technology solutions to the global life science industry for over 20 years. Andre helps organizations choose and develop better technology solutions that are embraced by users; get real value out of computer system development, validation and deployment; build the right documentation assets and create procedures that ensure operationally efficient systems are sustainable and effective. His diverse experience in a wide range of roles gives him a unique set of skills to help his clients take a holistic view of their systems and leverage the synergies of each part. Andre has established skills in Project Leadership, Strategic Planning, Technology Implementation, Business Process, Validation, Quality and Automation Systems Development.
Andre has a wide range of experience that spans multiple industries but has been primarily focused on the pharmaceutical industry. He began his career at a specialty chemical firm developing and implementing field research studies throughout the US. He then developed his technical and quality skills at a renal product technologies company, working through consent decree while improving plant capacity. Andre further developed his skills in management of quality systems, validation and manufacturing automation in a large multinational’s vaccine manufacturing division, where he designed, developed implemented and managed process and automation changes on integrated systems. Andre then switched his focus to the consulting industry where he developed a wide variety of GxP and quality systems and managed enterprise computer system validation projects, as well as leading and managing global teams of technical and regulatory professionals in the strategy, planning, development and deployment of regulatory information systems and advanced reporting tools for executives and sponsors. Andre is now a Partner at Proficio Consulting Group where he brings his creative, deductive and analytical approaches to the firm’s strategy and technology service offerings.
Andre was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. He was educated at Drexel University (B.S., Chemical Engineering; Minor, Business Administration) where he developed his passion for engineering and technology, as well as his love for management through his coursework and rapport with many of his professors at the LeBow College of Business. Andre volunteers with and supports many organizations, but as a father of a child with epilepsy, he is an avid support of the Epilepsy Foundation. He lives in Ambler, PA with his wife and three boys.
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Drexel University
- Zeibari & Co
- Merck & Co
- Fresenius Medical Care
You can talk to him about
- His family (wife and three boys)
- Beer and Brewing
- Epilepsy Foundation
- 20 Years Industry / Consulting Experience in Systems Development and Deployment, Computer System Validation and Project Management
- Business Technology Solutions Delivery Strategy, Development and Execution
- Program, Project and Personnel Management (internal, onshore, offshore)
- Computer System Validation Assessment, Development, Implementation and Remediation
- Quality Systems and SOP Development, Remediation, Documentation and Implementation
- Change Control Methodologies Development and Implementation
- Legacy Technology Systems Assessment, Validation, Remediation
- Compliance Remediation, SOP, Procedural Documents and Quality System Processes